BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
BHATE was founded in 1975 on the commitment that we will serve our clients and employees better than anyone in the industry. Our staff is composed of registered engineers, geologists, environmental scientists and technicians with advanced degrees supplemented by many years of practical experience. Our staff and managers are high caliber individuals with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
A highly organized individual with strong interpersonal, business development, communication and writing skills is sought for this position. A high energy self-starter that works with senior management and project leaders to promote Bhate Geosciences and provide support for business development activities. This includes:
- Using strategic thinking to understand our customer’s needs for mutual success.
- Researching, designing, writing, and producing qualification statements, proposals and supporting promotional materials.
- Enhancing our brand and reputation.
- Communicating our approach in a way that differentiates us from our competition. Initiate and develop contacts with potential clients and to secure new clients and projects. Help maintain excellent relationships with existing client base.
- Preparation of high quality and timely RFQs and RFPs, presentations, brochures, industry award submittals, and other communications. Communicate and interact with engineers, project managers, and technical staff. Assist in preparing presentations for target audiences.
- Maintaining corporate website and social media channels. Prepare and submit press releases and technical articles; coordinate special events and speaking opportunities;
- Assist with marketing budget and plan
- Planning of client entertainment events and meetings
- Manage client contact program
- Actively involved with professional and community organizations
- Development and maintenance of databases and marketing files. Participation in the continual improvement of marketing materials including creation, update, and maintenance of staff resumes and project descriptions. Weekly update of marketing activity
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles
- Able to work without close supervision in a team environment
- Get it done attitude with good time management and goal achievement skills
- Demonstrated writing, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Marketing in the engineering or construction field a plus
- Business and Marketing Software proficiency
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Construction or Business preferred; relevant equivalent experience will be considered. Minimum 2 years of experience with professional services marketing. Include examples of your work highlighting your expertise and achievements. Provide references.
This position offers excellent career opportunities including participating in strategic meetings and working directly with key staff. We are committed to helping our employees grow rapidly in their skills and personal achievements. You will work directly with a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who will help you develop your career. Above market salary and benefits to qualified candidates.
Resumes for this position may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.